OK, after about 400 e-mails asking questions about this latest sale, I think I'm starting to get the picture. I'm an idiot. If you felt like telling me this, you may take comfort in knowing that hundreds of others have already done so. Let me clarify a few things:
1. All of this new suede is COWHIDE suede, just like all the other suede hides we have on the site. No pig, no deer, no buffalo, no kip, no warthog, no woodchuck, just cow.
2. They aren't shown on the site yet, anywhere. Trust me on this one.
3. Buy five for $100 and get one free, so this means 6 for $100. Then, if you can use it, we throw in one purple hide for free too, so you really get 7 for $100. Shipping is free if you live in any of the 50 states or territories of the USA. No, Burt, British Columbia is not now, nor has it ever been, part of the United States. You need to get out more.
Also, purple hides, sold individually, are priced - for one week only - at $15 each, shipping included if you're in the USA or Puerto Rico or one of those other warm places.
4. Payment - you can mail in your order with a check or money order; you can use PayPal to '[email protected]'; you can use our secure credit card page:
Or you can phone your order in - toll free - to 1-844-492-4930 and leave your order on the machine.
5. Yes, my first name is Churchill. See my Mom in Florida if you have any further questions on this one. I had nothing to do with it.
Feel free to pummel me if you have more questions.
Brettuns Village Leather